Spartan Team Championships 2019
This year, Spartan comes back with the Spartan Team European Championship as part of the big European Championship Weekend in Dolomiti/Civetta Alleghe on June 29/30, 2019. After the premiere in 2018, teams of 3 will compete for the unique title of Spartan Team European Champion and the priceless honor to represent the Country.
Spartan Team European Championships more infos :
- A Spartan Super Team Race
- A place : Dolomiti/Civetta – Alleghe, June 30
- Teams by gender, 3 MENS OR 3 WOMEN ONLY
- Teams by nationality, passport or identity doc required
- No presets, anyone can register, there is no team limitation for a country
- Participants can register separatly or at the same time, but it’s mandatory to have a team of 3 per gender. The Team is mandatory in order to take part in the event. If you register at the same time, you are automaticly in the same team. The first registrant needs to create the team, if you register after him, you need to follow this process to join the team.
- Each team’s finish time is based on the third team’s member time.
- All the three team members must cross the finish line together. Otherwise the team is DQ
- No help is allowed except for the obstacles that will be specified
- Teams need to wear the regular race items (Spartan Headband) + and will receive an item to identify them as a team, which all team members will need to wear visibly at all times of the race
Special Information Dolomiti European Team Championships
- Departure MEN’s Teams: Sunday June 30, 2019: 8:30
- Departure WOMEN’s Teams: Sunday June 30, 2019: 8:45.
Bibs pick up :
- Mandatory on Saturday June 29, at the Festival Area
- The rules are the same as Elites or Age Group races with the possibility of mutual help on certain obstacles that will be specified before race
Qualifications for the event :
- No qualification required